The classic Moscow Mule hardly needs an introduction. This utterly refreshing combination of vodka & ginger beer, housed in a solid copper mug to not just keep the drink chilled, but also to enhance its aroma & flavor, has had a cult following of it's own since the 1940s. We, too, fawn over it for all the right reasons like the sharp zing of the ginger beer, the punch of the vodka & the freshness of the herbs. Without further ado, here's the perfect pour of the Moscow Mule with a LFC spin.
Style: Built | Stirred
Flavor Profile: Citrusy, Spicy
(1 oz = 30 ml)
- Vodka - 2 oz
- Lemon Juice - 15 ml
- LFC Ginger Beer - Kaffir Lime - 8 1/2 oz
- Mint - for garnish
- In a Moscule Mule Mug or Copper Mug, pour in the vodka.
- Next, add in the lemon juice & some generous cubes of ice.
- Top off with LFC's Kaffir Lime flavored Ginger Beer. The spicy sharpness of the flavorful & aromatic kaffir lime is what, in our opinion, takes this iconic drink to the next level.
- Gently stir & garnish with a sprig of fresh mint or slice of lemon.